- At least 2 years of testing experience.
- Experience in working with specifications and technical documentation.
- Experience in writing test cases / scenarios.
- API / Web service testing experience
- Experience working with automated testing tools (SoapUI, Postman, Appium).
- Experience working with test system TestRail.
- Android Mobile application testing experience.
- Experience using JIRA software.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- MSSQL, PostgreSQL and database knowledge.
- Written and oral communication skills in Lithuanian, Russian and English.
- Knowledge in acquiring card / payment domain.
The base salary for this position is between € 1500 and € 2500 per month before tax. The specific salary is determined on the basis of the candidate’s competence and work experience.
- Additional incentives and opportunities to improve qualifications at the employer’s expense (training, business trips, etc.).
- Work in a modern, strategically convenient office.
- Access to additional sports (fitness equipment, group activities, table tennis), entertainment (computer games) and leisure areas in the office.
- Company-owned cafe services.
- Access to the company library, with regularly updated stock in accordance with the needs of the employees.
- Work in a friendly, positive team.
- Traditional company events, trips, etc. (summer feast, winter feast, weekend trips, conferences for team building).
- Special benefits for employees (Children’s Day in the company, company’s periodic breakfast, fruits every – Monday, food and snack vending machine, special birthday gifts etc.)
We will invite candidates who meet the requirements listed in the ad for an interview. We guarantee confidentiality.
E-mail – email@example.com
Your request has been sent.
Check your email for confirmation.