IT project manager
- Understanding client’s needs, analysis, systematization and coordination of customer’s requirements, search for solutions;
- Preparation of project documentation of technical design and design nature;
- Systems design, preparation of technical tasks;
- Cooperation with programmers, presentation of technical tasks;
- Project progress, scope and change management;
- Coordination of project resources and budget;
- Responsibility for project results and quality.
- Higher education (preferably: business management, IT and telecommunications, programming, technology, etc.)
- IT project management or execution experience
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- IT knowledge and interest in innovations in this field
- Intrinsic motivation to improve and learn
- Analytical thinking, extraversion
- Knowledge of English and Russian – an advantage
- PMP, COmpTia Project + certifications – an advantage.
Wage and benefits:
The base salary for this position is between € 2,500 and € 4,200 per month before tax. The specific salary is determined on the basis of the candidate’s competence and work experience.
What we offer:
- Financial conditions that meet your expectations, additional incentives and opportunities to improve qualifications at the employer’s expense (training, business trips, etc.)
- Work in a modern, strategically convenient office
- Access to additional sports, entertainment and leisure areas in the office
- Company-owned cafe services with a special discount for employees
Access to the company library, with regularly updated stock in accordance with the needs of the employees
- Special partner discounts
- Work in a friendly, positive team
- Traditional company events, trips, etc.
We will invite candidates who meet the requirements listed in the ad for an interview. We guarantee confidentiality.
E-mail – email@example.com.
Your request has been sent.
Check your email for confirmation.