What we offer:
- Financial conditions that meet your expectations, additional incentives and opportunities to improve qualifications at the employer’s expense (training, business trips, etc.)
- Work in a modern, strategically convenient office
- Access to additional sports, entertainment and leisure areas in the office
- Company-owned cafe services with a special discount for employees
Access to the company library, with regularly updated stock in accordance with the needs of the employees
- Special partner discounts
- Work in a friendly, positive team
- Traditional company events, trips, etc.
- Higher education (preferably: business management, IT and telecommunications, programming, technology, etc.)
- IT project management or execution experience
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- IT knowledge and interest in innovations in this field
- Intrinsic motivation to improve and learn
- Analytical thinking, extraversion
- Knowledge of English and Russian – an advantage
- PMP, COmpTia Project + certifications – an advantage.
Wage and benefits:
The base salary for this position is between € 2,500 and € 4,200 per month before tax. The specific salary is determined on the basis of the candidate’s competence and work experience.
We will invite candidates who meet the requirements listed in the ad for an interview. We guarantee confidentiality.
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about vacancies was updated on 12/02/2020.
Your request has been sent.
Check your email for confirmation.