- Higher or post-graduate education (preferably: business management, IT and telecommunications, other related fields)
- Software systems sales experience, management experience of at least 3 years;
- Negotiation skills
- Interest in IT innovations
- Good knowledge of English and Russian
- Extraversion, ability and willingness to learn
- Communicability, organization, ability to present oneself and one’s ideas
- Opportunity to go on business trips.
- understanding of the software development process;
Experience in selling EKS, cash register systems and IT solutions.
Wage and benefits:
The base salary for this position is between EUR 3000 and EUR 5000 per month, before tax. The specific salary is determined on the basis of the candidate’s competence and work experience.
What we offer:
- Financial conditions that meet your expectations, additional incentives and opportunities to improve qualifications at the employer’s expense (training, business trips, etc.)
- Work in a modern, strategically convenient office
- Access to additional sports, entertainment and leisure areas in the office
- Company-owned cafe services with a special discount for employees
Access to the company library, with regularly updated stock in accordance with the needs of the employees
- Special partner discounts
- Work in a friendly, positive team
- Traditional company events, trips, etc.
We will invite candidates who meet the requirements listed in the ad for an interview. We guarantee confidentiality.
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your request has been sent.
Check your email for confirmation.