- We hope that you are very good in negotiations and strong enough to close the deal.
- Experience in sales or projects management, 3 years at least.
- Experience in banking or payments field.
- Good analytic skills.
- Leading projects effectively, proactively and on time.
- Result oriented and able to work with different teams and perform individually.
- Languages: Lithuanian, English, Russian (Other language would be an advantage)
- Driving license.
Wage and benefits:
The base salary for this position is between € 1,935 and € 2,465 per month before tax. The specific salary is determined on the basis of the candidate’s competence and work experience.
What we offer:
- Financial conditions that meet your expectations.
- Additional incentives and opportunities to improve qualifications at the employer’s expense (training, business trips, etc.).
- Work in a modern, strategically convenient office.
- Access to additional sports (fitness equipment, group activities, table tennis), entertainment (computer games) and leisure areas in the office.
- Possibility to offer and create you visions or strategies for sales.
- Salary with no limits (fixed share and plus bonuses).
- Full of challenges and dynamic work.
- Very interesting and very sophisticated field.
- Company-owned cafe services with a special discount for employees.
- Access to the company library, with regularly updated stock in accordance with the needs of the employees.
- Traditional company events, trips, etc. (summer feast, winter feast, weekend trips, conferences for team building).
- Special benefits for employees (Children’s Day in the company, company’s periodic breakfast, fruits every – Monday, food and snack vending machine, etc.).
We will invite candidates who meet the requirements listed in the ad for an interview. We guarantee confidentiality.
E-mail – email@example.com
Your request has been sent.
Check your email for confirmation.