- C/ C++ experience (mid. or senior level developer).
- Ability to execute the described algorithms (implementation of encryption, message collection, or even a virtual machine / interperer).
- Knowledge and experience with communications technologies (TCP/IP, GSM/GPRS, Dial-up).
- XML knowledge.
- An open-minded team player and a good listener.
- Recognise the importance of constructive criticism and feedback.
- Strong attention to detail.
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of EMV standard.
- Experience with embedded programming.
- Experience in programming for limited resource devices.
- Knowledge of financial transactions.
- Higher education in IT.
Salary from 3305 EUR before taxes for an early stage mid. developer to 5000 EUR before taxes or more for a senior level developer.
- Additional incentives and opportunities to improve qualifications at the employer’s expense (training, business trips, etc.).
- Work in a modern, strategically convenient office.
- Access to additional sports (fitness equipment, group activities, table tennis), entertainment (computer games) and leisure areas in the office.
- Company-owned cafe services.
- Access to the company library, with regularly updated stock in accordance with the needs of the employees.
- Work in a friendly, positive team.
- Traditional company events, trips, etc. (summer feast, winter feast, weekend trips, conferences for team building).
- Special benefits for employees (Children’s Day in the company, company’s periodic breakfast, fruits every – Monday, food and snack vending machine, special birthday gifts etc.)
We will invite candidates who meet the requirements listed in the ad for an interview. We guarantee confidentiality.
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your request has been sent.
Check your email for confirmation.