- A desire to learn and share the knowledge within your squad;
- Solid knowledge of a mobile software development for Android (3 years of extensive Android development);
- Experience in working with Kotlin;
- Experience in working with APIs and remote data;
- Experience with modular projects and separation of concerns;
- Experience in writing Unit and UI tests on Android;
- Understanding of MVVM pattern is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Git or other source control
Wage and benefits:
Salary from 3305 EUR before taxes for an early stage mid. developer to 5000 EUR before taxes or more for a senior level developer.
- Additional incentives and opportunities to improve qualifications at the employer’s expense (training, business trips, etc.).
- Work in a modern, strategically convenient office.
- Access to additional sports (fitness equipment, group activities, table tennis), entertainment (computer games) and leisure areas in the office.
- Company-owned cafe services.
- Access to the company library, with regularly updated stock in accordance with the needs of the employees.
- Work in a friendly, positive team.
- Traditional company events, trips, etc. (summer feast, winter feast, weekend trips, conferences for team building).
- Special benefits for employees (Children’s Day in the company, company’s periodic breakfast, fruits every – Monday, food and snack vending machine, special birthday gifts etc.)
We will invite candidates who meet the requirements listed in the ad for an interview. We guarantee confidentiality.
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your request has been sent.
Check your email for confirmation.