Solutions for financial and other transactions
For more than 10 years, the company ASHBURN International has been specializing in payment card maintenance solutions. This is the main field of ASHBURN International activities that encompasses development, installation and support of software solutions for stand-alone terminals and terminals integrated in Lithuanian points of sale and those located abroad, i.e. POS terminals. The company's services: programming, certification of software solutions and hardware in line with VISA International and MasterCard International systems, ensuring and transferring to banks card transactions. The company also provides services of sale, rent, installation and support of POS terminals and management of networks of POS terminals as well as ensures maintenance of this equipment.
TransLink.iQ software is developed in view of the requirements of international payment systems VISA International and MasterCard International and is in conformity with the EMW standard.
As of 2007, the company annually undergoes PCI Level 1 certification.
POS terminal software and other modules of TransLink.iQ software solution that ensure protection, processing and transfer of data of card holders in the authorisation and transaction stage were developed in view of the PA-DSS standard.
We offer assistance of our specialists and an integrated solution, which is easy to adapt for work with any bank software.
"TransLink.iQ" is a software solution that ensures the following functions:
- Management of POS terminal network;
- Performance of transactions with cards in POS terminals;
- Reliable, safe and expedient transfer of transactions;
- Integration with external systems;
- Remote update of POS terminal software;
- Remote extension and modification of POS terminal functionalities;
- POS terminal network monitoring;
- Standard reporting and opportunities for extension.
Key characteristics of "TransLink.iQ" software solution:
- Payment terminals equipped with TransLink.iQ Smart POS software solution operated via TransLink.iQ Manager;
- Solution designed for operating with a line of payment terminals of INGENICO company, but the architecture of the software solution enables easy modification of the software without major changes of the application to work with terminals of other manufacturers (multivendor);
- Link between TransLink.iQ Smart POS and TransLink.iQ Manager applications is realized in line with data encryption standard P2PE (Point to Point Encryption). This ensures compliance with the strictest security requirements for payment card data transfer;
- TransLink.iQ Manager is integrated into external asset management system developed on the basis of .iQ platform. This allows linking a POS terminal as a logical device (Terminal ID) with a physical POS terminal (Serial number). Exchange of information between systems enables expedient management of POS terminal network, administration of operating cycle of physical equipment, controlling maintenance of terminal network, reporting on the operation of terminals. Moreover, there are opportunities for integration with ancillary equipment management systems;
- Modular structure and multifunctionality of TransLink.iQ software solution makes it possible to configure it in accordance with specific customer needs and characteristics of the existing infrastructure.
The picture below provides a schematic diagram of TransLink.iQ software solution:
TransLink.iQ software solution comprises the following program modules:
- TransLink.iQ Smart POS is a certified software designed to process bank cards used with POS terminals, enabling processing of loyalty and other payment cards as well as ensuring sale of electronic goods and services and payment for them. (Download SmartPOS Implementation Guide)
- TransLink.iQ Manager is a centralized management system for the acceptance of payment cards used in POS terminal network.
- TransLink.iQ Connect is a connecting-link that ensures integration of a payment terminal into cash desk control tools and other external loyalty systems and e-service providers.